Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

DAY 31.... Why?


Okay, so today may not have been my best ever. It's not that it was a bad day, it was just a day full of why's. And not the good sort either.

Not... Why is the sun always shining?
Or...
Why do I always feel so happy?
Or...
Why did everything get done ahead of schedule?

No, those weren't the kind of why's I was having today. I was coming from a slightly more negative perspective. So, my questions were...
Why did my dog decide to poop in someone's driveway right when the owner was getting out of the car and I'd left the doggie bags at home?
Or...
Why did I fail to see the mud on my boots until I'd walked the whole length of the house?
Or...
Why are there only 24 hours in a day, and how am I supposed to cram everything into them? (okay, so that was two questions, you see, it gets worse!)
Or...
Why did I decide to only eat raw food for 40 days?
Or...
Why if I'm doing such good things for my body does it hurt so much?
Or...
Why can't I get toned watching TV instead of going to the gym?
Or...
Why has spring decided to turn it's back and why has winter come back?
Yup, it was one of those days. So I'm going to try and answer all those why's and I'll get back to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment