Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

DAY 2 ... WOW


It's my second last day. I can hardly believe it.

Never in my life has forty days gone so quickly, or taken so long. Been so easy and been so hard. It just shows you where taking things two hours at a time can get you.

Tomorrow I'll be doing my final Observations. Like the ones I normally do on Sunday.
But for today, I'm just savouring the feeling of what it's like to be here. I'm almost sad in a way. The daily blogging, the total focus on one goal, I'm going to miss it. It's like a child going off to college. The house will be emptier and quieter without my daily obsession with raw food.

But mostly, I'm just proud of myself. Proud that I said I would do it and did it. Proud that I stuck to it, even when the going got tough and the coffee and carbs were screaming loudly for me to just give up and succumb.

And I'm happy. I'm happy for many reasons - one of them being I can have that poached egg on Saturday morning, ha!

I'm just kidding. There is a lot to be happy about. But for now, I'm going to savour, savour, savour this moment.
By the way, total change of subject and unrelated to raw, these flowers are from my sister's garden a few years ago. Aren't they gorgeous?

No comments:

Post a Comment