Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

DAY 11... I spoke too soon


Don't you hate it when you speak too soon, and then the thing you were so happy didn't happen does happen?


Arg, I did just that. I was raving about how migraine-free I've been and today I wake up with a clunker. If you don't know that word, it's the sound a butterfly's wings make in your head when you have a migraine. If a butterfly sounds like pots being thrown, you can imagine what the garbage trucks, or screaming children do to your brain when it's in this state.

This is the first one in a month though, so I'm hardly complaining, just passing on the information.

So, I will whisper an apology for no exciting insights into the world of raw today and go crawl into bed where everything is dark and quiet and lovely. And, where there are no butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment